Where do you deliver to and how much does it cost?
We currently only deliver to the UK.
- UK (Royal Mail) from £1.50 for Large Letter items a parcel up to 2kg is £3.00
- (example) A parcel of 18 x 2oz bottles acrylic paint is £3.00 sent 2nd class via Royal Mail
- There will be once COVID restrictions are lifted an option to collect from us for free
To calculate final shipping costs just add the products you want to your basket
Why are some items restricted to collection only?
Some items such as flammable glues are restricted to collections because they are considered “dangerous goods” and are not accepted by the majority of postal services.
Where & when can I collect orders?
If you choose to use our free collection service you can collect your order from the address below between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on any regular working day. Please note that we can only accommodate prearranged collections.
35 Mount Street Business Centre
Mount Street, Nechells, Birmingham
How quickly will you dispatch my order?
We dispatch all completed orders placed before 1pm on the same day. Monday -Friday , excluding UK bank holidays and other holidays. Orders placed after this time will be dispatched on the next working day.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Delivery times depend on service and destination.
- Royal Mail 24 aims (not a guarantee) to deliver within 1 working day.
- Royal Mail 48 aims (not a guarantee) to deliver within 2 working days but often slips to 3 working days.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery 1 p.m. guarantees to deliver by 1 p.m. the next working day. You can also pay extra to guarantee Saturday delivery.
- Remote UK locations may take a day longer.
For the UK to add full tracking you will need to change your shipping option to Special Delivery.
All our post is GPS tracked upon delivery, it is not a live tracking service see above.
My order hasn’t been dispatched yet
Sometimes orders are delayed due to issues like insufficient stock or a problem with your payment. Please check that we haven’t been trying to contact you to resolve an issue. If your order has been delayed for more than a couple of days then please contact us for more information.
My order was dispatched but hasn’t arrived yet
It’s not unusual for packages to sometimes take longer to arrive, especially due to COVID, where some have taken more than 2 weeks.
Very few packages are actually lost and most “missing” packages come back to us as uncalled for, so please check that your postman or courier hasn’t left a note.
The postal services we use don’t consider packages lost until after the following times so please take them into account:
- UK: 15 working days after the last estimated due delivery date.
Items missing from my order
First check that your order hasn’t been split into multiple packages and then contact us. If your invoice says 1 of 2 or 2 of 2 then we have split your order and you have another parcel yet to arrive. We photograph all orders with their contents, so if we make a packing error we can check and resolve this quickly.